FOR DISPLAYS AND GRAPHICS ORDERS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TO ENSURE YOUR SHIPMENTS ARRIVE WITHOUT ISSUES
Shipping Policy For Items Ordered From The Store
Estimated shipping delivery times:
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Canada: 5-10 business days
- World: 10-20 business days
- Rates vary depending on location and order size/quantity.
- International shipments may incur customs fees. For each country the customs policy is different, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size.
- We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
Order never arrived:
- If your order didn’t end up arriving, be sure to let us know!
- First check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, though we’d be happy to send you another order to the correct address, please note it will have to be at your cost.
- If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at TheStore@muralchamps.com, noting your order number.
Shipping Policy For Displays and Graphics
- From final approval, digital graphics are provided immediately after being prepped for print, generally 1 to 2 days.
- From final approval, 3rd party graphics are provided to print and installation companies within 2 weeks.
- From final final approval for facility graphics we produce, prepress and production runs 3 to 5 weeks. Displays will ship within 1 to 2 days of printing, depending on client availability and shipping schedules for the facility.
- The large panels are shipped using freight, and will come on a pallet.
- You will need a forklift (preferably with forks capable of handling an 8ft pallet), or a group of men to unload it from the freight truck.
- Smaller panels may come in boxes or on a 4ft pallet, depending on how many you ordered.
- In most cases for freight deliveries, you will be contacted by the shipping company in advance to schedule a time for delivery. Please watch for calls after we notify you if that is indeed going to be the case.
- We do not include the shipping costs on quotes. Almost every project is unique and shipping rates fluctuate, and we do not like to overcharge, so we apologize for any inconvenience it causes.
You’ll typically, though not always, be billed for the shipping cost once the project has safely arrived at your facility. Some exceptions to this may happen.
- Everything is packed at securely as we can, but freight shipments are often handled by a lot of forklifts in transit. So, just as a reminder, DO NOT LET THE DRIVER LEAVE UNTIL YOU UNLOAD AND INSPECT the panels to make sure they are not damaged!
If you sign for them and he drives off and you discover later one or more of the panels are damaged, you’ll be on the hook to pay for whole new panels and shipping again. So, please don’t sign unless you’re sure, or cover yourself.
- If you take the proper steps above, and notify us of damage immediately and have not signed for the pallet (or signed but noted said damage appropriately), we will take care of the issue ASAP, at no additional cost to you.
- In those cases, DO NOT THROW OUT THE PALLET OR GOODS. It is common for shipping companies to require to see the damaged goods and/or pallet. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and appreciate your cooperation to ensure everyone is reimbursed accordingly.
Even though damage is rare – We do all we can to warn you up front. If you don’t heed the warnings, it may end up costing you. Shipping companies don’t want to pay for it even if it is their fault, so the process of getting them to pay for a claim, as you’re probably somewhat aware, is not easy.
Let us know if you have any questions on that. Sorry for the pressure that puts on you. Again, damage is rare but it has happened and because of how hard it is to show who damaged what, we unfortunately have had to take this stance.